Monday, November 14, 2011

#12

8 November 2011
The Last Session

Can't believe we are nearing the end of the sem!! Anyway back to the last session, well it was yet another round of group presentations and my group, Technolitics presented in today's session. Preparing for this group presentation has been a challenging but a meaningful one. I learnt how to create a website on wix, learnt more about the political landscape in Singapore and also gained experience with working in a diverse group made up of members from different backgrounds. I liked the other group presentations, for example the group on Beauty. They had a really interactive style and got the class interested by giving out samples. Their website is also really pretty and nice to navigate around, so I believe my group has a lot to learn from them!

It has been a long and enriching journey the past 11 sessions and its kind of bittersweet that we've arrived at the 12th and last session of twc. I have really learnt a lot throughout these 12 weeks and its really fun seeing all the interesting updates on our FB page. When I first walked into this class, I really had no idea what this mod was about. That has changed and I realized that there are so many things that relate to this mod (just that I never knew that before taking this mod). I hope that the learning process in this aspect will never stop and I will be able to apply what I have learnt from this mod to my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment